The site is located within the London Borough of Bromley; a distinctive part of London’s suburbs that is closely connected to London’s economy, and has one of the largest economies south of the Thames.
The area is well connected to Central London and the wider metropolitan area. Bromley, Croydon, Orpington can be accessed via the A233 and A212 respectively.
- Within the M25 London Orbital Motorway
- Part of Greater London
- 2.5 km (1.5 miles) from Biggin Hill airport
- 3.6 km (2.2 miles) from Hayes railway station
- 5.8 km (3.6 miles) away from the A212
- 20 km (12.4 miles) south east of Central London
- 200 m from the residential properties on Shire Lane