Whitstable is located in the town of Faversham in Canterbury, Kent. The site is only 33kms to London Southend Airport, and just 4.5 km from Whitstable Railway Station. It’s adjacent to both Costa Coffee and Subway. The area is well connected to Central London and the wider metropolitan area. Bromley, Croydon, Orpington can be accessed via the A233 and A212 respectively.
The site is located near everything the town has to offer, with many restaurants, supermarkets, concert halls, theatres, museums, golf clubs, cinemas, and leisure centers, as well as, of course, health centers.
- Located on the A299 Thanet Way
- 33 km (20.87 miles miles) to London Southend Airport
- 4.5 km (2.98 miles) to Whitstable Railway Station
- 21 km (13.0 miles) to the M2
- 80 km (49.7 miles) to Central London