The site is located in and amongst a busy area within Bolton Town Centre, on a key through route road connecting Bradshawgate to Moor Lane. The university is situated approximately 0.6 miles away from the site and can be reached in two minutes by car or around 10 minutes on foot, which makes the education zone easy to access from the proposed development.
Bolton train station is located approximately 300m away and with the new, soon to be completed Bolton Transport Interchange literally opposite the site, nationwide transport access will be easier than it currently is.
Close to bars, restaurants and supermarkets the development will offer investors a lucrative opportunity to generate a 60% ROI in just 5 years.
- Low entry levels: invest from as little as £46,950
- Assured rental income of 9% Net for 5 years
- Fully managed and hands off investment
- Optional exit strategy; buy back in year 5 at 110% of the initial purchase price
- Ongoing demand for this sector continues to increase whilst the market remains under supplied